The Tour Gran Stockholm is indeed unique for many reasons but can be summed up with the main highlights:
- All the main attractions of Stockholm in just one day!
- Professional authorized professional Guide for the whole duration
- Our all-inclusive policy (admissions, lunch, guide, driver, vehicle, etc.).
- Typical Swedish coffee break with home made pastry, coffee/Tea right in the center of the old town (Winter & Autumn season only).
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 7 people and therefore you will receive exceptional care and attention.
- Preferential inputs, skipping the queues and lines.
- Quality Restaurant with reserved best places.
- Driver and vehicle available for the entire duration
- Pickup and dropoff from your doorstep available
Notice: Be advised that in case of a single booking, it shall be put on hold or canceled until at least the minimum amount of 3 or more is reached in order for the tour to be operational.
Romeo C, Feb 2020
Davide was the best guide ever! He took us around the city to all the sightseeings and even to a restaurant and at the end to a cafe.
Since it was january and low season for tourists; we were the one two in the tour; and the company did not cancel it, so it was a "private tour". We know for sure it was not profitable for them but they still did the tour. This is pure professionalism.
HY L, Feb 2020
Loved it so much. Our tour guy David was fantastic and so friendly and we really do need more tour guy like him for this world.
, Jan 1970
This tour was the best tour I have ever taken. The guides were professional, knowledgeable and personal. I was thrilled that they even tailored their tour to someone who was not as agile and young as most travelers. I feel like we made good friends and would recommend this tour to everyone.
Polina P, Jan 1970
Wow! What a great tour!!! We saw a lot of Stockholm in one day which is exactly what we were looking for. Our tour guide was excellent!!! He was very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure we had a great experience. I definitely recommend this!!!
Natasha Laukens, Jan 1970
I visited Stockholm just for 2 days. I decided to do a full day tour, but not many tour operators willing to work during winter months. I was lucky not to get what I was expecting, but also have completely personalised 1:1 half day tour with David.
It was entirely unforgettable experience. I would like thank the company, Jeannette, David for an outstanding service, excellent communication
StockholmSkip the Line: ABBA The Museum - Entrance Ticket
StockholmSkip the Line: The Viking Museum - Entrance Ticket
60 - 120 minutes
StockholmSkansen Open-Air Museum Ticket
60 - 180 minutes
StockholmThe Ultimate Stockholm Pass
StockholmSkip the Line: Tekniska Museet Entry Ticket
120 - 300 minutes